$450.00 – $847.00
When you sign up for a brand audit, you receive the following:
✓ A 30-minute Brand Audit Introductory Call to review what your business does and who it serves
✓ A detailed Brand Audit Report Card outlining the following:
- Name of your company and logo— People usually shudder at the mention of changing their company’s name, but this is the biggest and most glaring part of your brand. So if that’s amiss, you’ve got a major problem. You’ll learn if your company’s name is helping or hurting you.
- Tagline assessment— How easily does your tagline explain what value you deliver?
- Colors— Do you have a consistent use of color, and are those colors conveying the proper feelings and emotions you want your brand to emulate?
- Font selection— How many do you use? Are the sizes effective?
- Voice and Tone— Is your brand a bit bipolar? How strong is your company’s personality and how are people perceiving it?
- Imagery/Multimedia usage— You know the saying, a picture speaks a thousand words, and a video speaks a million. (Ok, so we made that last part up.) People are programmed to look at visuals first, so if yours aren’t acting in the best interest of your brand, you need to know.
- Your Messaging and Positioning— What space does your brand currently occupy in the mind of consumers? How do people view you in relationship to your competitors?
✓ A 30-minute Brand Audit Review Call to review the report and recommendations and ask any questions you may have.